We recently mailed out the Spring 2016 Morningside Messenger, and here’s a web-friendly version in case you missed it! Spring 2016 Morningside Messenger
Inside you’ll find information about upcoming events hosted by MACC, the Senior Center, St. Raphael’s, Dom Costa and new information regarding the redevelopment of the former Morningside School building.
Writers and designers – we could use a hand producing the Messenger, so please contact us if you would be willing to help!
The Spring 2015 edition of the Morningside Messenger newsletter will be in mailboxes soon, but a full color version is available to download now!
The Spring 2014 edition of the Morningside Messenger newsletter will be in mailboxes soon, but a full color version is available to download now!
This edition includes information about:
- Local stormwater management through Project 15206
- Heth’s and Natoli Fields use evaluation process
- The inaugural MACC ‘n Cheese bake-off
- Community yard sale registration
- Upcoming neighborhoods events
The Fall 2011 edition of the Morningside Newsletter
will be in mailboxes soon and is available to download
This edition has a ton of useful information about our neighborhood including:
- The Morningside Mile walk/ run scheduled for September 10th
- The Heth’s Run Watershed Clean-Up
- Sports Teams Sprucing Up our Community Parks
- Messages from Councilman Dowd, Representative Dom Costa and Mayor Luke Ravenstahl
- TreeVitalize Street Tree Program Update
- Love Your Block Grant Received by Morningside
- St. Raphael Church Celebrates 100 Years
- Senior Center News
- New Business Updates
Many thanks to the University of Pittsburgh Center of Excellence in Autism Research for sponsoring this edition of the newsletter!
MACC Communications Committee
The next MACC Newsletter will be arriving in mailboxes the first week of August. Our deadline for submitting content for the newsletter is July 17, 2011; please contact Michelle Belan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in writing a story or submitting content for consideration.
We are seeking newsletter sponsors to help defray the costs of printing and mailing. Sponsoring the newsletter is a great way to show Morningside you care about the community. If you are interested in learning more, send Michelle an email or call 412-606-3600.
We are working on the next MACC Newsletter, which will hit your mailboxes in about two weeks. Have something you want to include? Let us know now! Content/ad space reservation deadline is Saturday, January 22nd, and content/ad submission deadline is Wednesday, January 26th.
Please contact Michelle Belan at email@example.com for further information.